EHS Project Services
H&A provides specialized support in a number of technical areas. Our certified safety and health professionals work with your organization to design a program for your site-specific compliance management issues. Our team approach produces a wide variety of resources and personal experiences to provide the technical, individualized assistance your company needs in the following areas:
- COMPLIANCE Action Assessment– A gap analysis using a risk-prioritized approach specially designed for today’s business environment. The COMPLIANCE ActionAssessment targets EHS issues that have business impact and regulatory liability exposure and is used as a roadmap that efficiently steers your EHS resources towards minimizing injuries, illnesses and/or fatalities, property damage, business interruption or other losses.
- Safety and health program development– Site-specific program development and optional training pursuant to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements and regulations.
- Loss control and risk management services – Companies realize cost savings and a positive impact when they manage their risks. H&A assists with injury and illness rate trend analyses, claim management and physical hazard assessments.
- Existing safety and health programs review – Ensure that you are up to date and thorough in your compliance management requirements.
- Industrial Hygiene Services including:
- Employee exposure monitoring
- Indoor air quality evaluations
- Noise and sound mapping
- Ergonomics evaluations
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard 70E training. This voluntary American National Standard addresses electrical safety requirements for employees who install, maintain, or repair electrical systems.
- Standards and code interpretations – Assistance in understanding and managing compliance with federal, state, county codes, regulations and standards.
- Individual or committee workplace safety training and development – H&A can provide assistance from providing topics and scripts to facilitation of your committee meeting.
- Laboratory hood evaluations – based on ANSI/ASHRAE 110 Standards.