Are There Holes in Your Safety Program?
If OSHA walked through your door today, would you be prepared? OSHA policies are getting stricter and fines are getting steeper, yet knowing which regulatory requirements you are responsible for adhering to can be complex and confusing—especially if you have multiple facilities or locations.
H&A’s COMPLIANCEAction Assessment identifies regulatory gaps and liabilities that could result in employee injuries, citations, or fines from OSHA, the EPA, DOT, or other regulatory agencies. You will receive a snapshot of your current risk exposure along with an action plan to achieve compliance.
We will evaluate:
- OSHA-required programs applicable to your industry and workplace
- OSHA training requirements
- OSHA-required hazard identification
- OSHA-required recordkeeping
- EPA and DOT requirements, and more
Contact us to find out if a risk assessment is a fit for your company.