Regulations established by OSHA, Environmental Protection Administration (EPA), Department of Transportation (DOT) and state and local agencies require companies to comply with EHS requirements. There are fines and consequences related to noncompliance.
- Water Quality Compliance
- Air Permit requirements – H&A has significant experience in managing performance data for air permit compliance for our current clients. Based on this experience, we have developed an internet-based air permit emission tracking database. AQP Compliance™ provides easy-to-use consumption data recording, up-to-date compliance tracking against permit limits, and daily email reports for tracking compliance.
- HMIS reporting – H&A can assist you satisfy the Hazard Communication standard set by OSHA.
- Stormwater inspections – H&A has developed SWMP Compliance™ which is an EHS software solution that automates and managed every step in the stormwater inspection management and environmental compliance process.
- DOT and IATA hazardous materials requirements – we offer both initial and refresher training for employees who prepare, handle and transport hazardous materials.
- Hazardous waste characterization and disposal – H&A has extensive experience implementing the requirements of the Resource Recovery and Conservation Act (RCRA).
- Hazardous materials process safety – we can assist you with the implementation and oversight of your materials process projects.