Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Support
Achieve membership in the elite group that experiences 50% fewer workplace injuries. We Did!
OSHA’s Voluntary Protection Program is designed to promote excellence in safety and health management systems by recognizing facilities that have implemented outstanding health and safety programs recognized by OSHA or DOE.
The VPP has a 52% below the average for its industry. VPP participation can also lead to lower employee turnover and increased productivity and cost savings.*, and the average VPP worksite has a Days Away Restricted or Transferred (DART) case rate that is
The VPP application can be a cumbersome process. Choose Hellman & Associates as your VPP Certification partner.
- Worksite hazard analysis
- Prevention and control programs
- Comprehensive safety and health training
- Assistance with application process
- Improved health and safety in the workplace
- National recognition for an excellent, ongoing health and safety program
- Increased employee participation in workplace health and safety
- Commitment to quality
- Improved partnership between the employer, employees and OSHA
- Exemption from OSHA programmed inspections
* Information obtained from data collected by the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration.