Are There Holes in Your Safety Program?
As an employer, you are obligated to keep your workforce and worksites safe, however knowing which regulatory requirements you are responsible for adhering to can be complex and confusing—especially if you have multiple facilities or locations.
H&A’s COMPLIANCEAction Assessment gives you a snapshot of your current risk exposure, analyzes gaps that could land you a fine from OSHA, the EPA, DOT, or other regulatory agencies, and provides you with an action plan—all for about the cost of a single, serious OSHA citation.
Once you have a clear picture of your risk exposure, you can choose from one of three service levels:
- Option 1: We’ll create a prioritized list of short- and long-term action items for your staff to implement
- Option 2: We’ll partner with you to divide and conquer
- Option 3: We’ll take full accountability for executing corrective actions for physical hazard issues
If you choose to partner with H&A for ongoing compliance, a portion of the cost will be deducted from your first invoice. 98% of our clients who enroll in our ASSUREDComplianceSM program renew every year.
OSHA’s Policies are Getting Stricter
- Over the past 5 years, the average penalty for a serious OSHA citation increased from $1,000 to $3,500
- Annual inflation increases to the penalty maximums have shifted from $7,000 to $12,943 for 2018
- The statute of limitations for considering an employer’s history of violations and repeated violations has expanded from 3 to 5 years
- The number of inspections climbed to a 15-year high
- The number of citations is the highest in nearly two decades