Do You Have the Big Picture of Your Risk Exposure?
As an employer, you are obligated to keep your workforce and worksites safe, however knowing which regulatory requirements you are responsible for adhering to can be complex and confusing—especially if you have multiple facilities or locations.
H&A’s COMPLIANCEAction Assessment gives you a snapshot of your current risk exposure, analyzes gaps that could land you a fine from OSHA, the EPA, DOT, or other regulatory agencies, and provides you with an action plan—all for about the cost of a single, serious OSHA citation.
Once you have a clear picture of your compliance risk assessment, you can choose from one of three service levels:
- Option 1: We’ll create a prioritized list of short- and long-term action items for your staff to implement
- Option 2: We’ll partner with you to divide and conquer
- Option 3: We’ll take full accountability for executing corrective actions for physical hazard issues
If you choose to partner with H&A for ongoing compliance risk assessment, a portion of the cost will be deducted from your first invoice. 95% of our clients who enroll in our ASSUREDCompliance® program renew every year.
OSHA’s Policies are Getting Stricter
- Over the past 5 years, the average penalty for a serious OSHA citation increased from $1,000 to $5,015
- Annual inflation increases to the penalty maximums have shifted from $7,000 to $13,495 for 2020
- The statute of limitations for considering an employer’s history of violations and repeated violations has expanded from 3 to 5 years
- The number of inspections climbed to a 15-year high
- The number of citations is the highest in nearly two decades
The ROI of Risk Reduction
Expense factors range from medical to administrative to loss in productivity—but there’s also an enduring cost—the increase to your workers’ compensation modifier, which will increase your premium for years to come if you experience a workplace injury.
By reducing the risk of injury and non-compliance through tools and programs like H&A’s ASSUREDCompliance® , you can receive both a return on your investment and the peace of mind that your workforce is protected.
“Various studies show $1 invested in injury prevention returns between $2-6.”
-Safety and Health Magazine
Have fewer than 15 employees? Receive the same compliance risk assessment and apply a 25% small business discount.
If OSHA dropped by tomorrow, would you be prepared? Schedule your COMPLIANCEAction Assessment today.
By the Numbers
$213.9 million – Fines levied by OSHA in 2019
$132,598 – Cost of a repeated violation
$41,000 – Cost of a medically consulted injury
$1,400 – Opportunity cost per injury in goods and services
$1.19 million – Cost per death
$??? – Cost of bad publicity
Vice President of Service, Cummins Rocky Mountai